To our Valued Guests: Update: May 27th, 2020
Bugsy's Blinds showroom is open to the public by appointment only. This gives us the opportunity to sanitize and clean our showroom between each and every visit between guest. Sanitizers are available throughout the store and all employees will be wearing face coverings and we ask clients do the same to maintain social distancing. Showroom will be open Monday-Friday from 8AM-5PM, weekends by appointment only. Highly recommended you make an appointment in advance for in-store visits for the best possible service with a premier designer who can assist with any questions, pricing and scheduling final measurements for your windows.
In-Home, Showroom and Virtual appointments available for bookings on our website here:
As concerns grow over spread of COVID-10 (Corona virus), we want to ensure that we are doing everything possible minimize the risk to our guests and team members. These are the procedures we've adapted:
1. All employees will have daily checks for their temperature.
2. All employees that are ill must stay at home and self quarantine for 14 days.
3. All employees will avoid physical contact in greeting guests or co-workers.
4. All employees will wash hands at least hourly and use hand sanitizer regularly.
6. Enhanced cleaning/sanitizing efforts, thoroughly cleaning the store throughout with Lysol products.
7. Hand sanitizer will be available for guests entering and leaving our store.
8. Sales designers and installers will wear face masks, gloves and use proper hand sanitation before and after entering homes.
Bugsy's Blinds operations are up and running again, but are limited in staffing in certain areas of the business to maintain social distancing. We thank you for your continued patience and understanding.